The Forum of Swiss Chamber of Commerce in The Netherlands allows you to ask questions and share knowledge. This is an opportunity to help you build your online reputation. Sharing solutions that work for other people will make them trust you. If you keep helping people with useful, relevant information, they will consider you as the expert of a certain niche. Adding to that, representing your business when sharing knowledge on forums can improve brand awareness.
- The page’s title still is the first thing for a searcher to see in SERPs and decide if the page is likely to answer the search intent. A well-written one may increase the number of clicks and traffic, which have at least some impact on rankings.
- Make use of your brand name in titles.
- Keep the titles up to 50-60 characters long.
- Do your best to optimize most prominent images (product images, infographics, or training images), images that are likely to be looked up in Google Images search.
- WordPress tags do not influence SEO. If you want to rank for a given search phrase, use that in the title
- Create links to your company website. Google and other major search engines consider backlinks “votes” for a specific page. Pages with a high number of backlinks tend to have high organic search engine rankings.