Outsourcing administration support services can assist you in eliminating management hassles allowing the management team to focus more time and energy on building client relationships and business development. Oftentimes you can drop fifty percent of your budget gaining the same quality of services and dedication producing higher output.
ACE Administration Services
The Swiss Chamber of Commerce has partnered with ACE Administration Services to help entrepreneurs who are in need of ramping up their admin support while avoiding the expense of excess staff. ACE is a boutique administrative services firm assisting corporates and entrepreneurs with their international expansion, from initial set-up to ongoing local administration and compliance, and beyond.
- Incorporation of a local entity (company or branch), including registration with the companies register and tax authorities.
- Assistance with the opening of local bank account, either with our preferred local bank or your international banking partner.
- Application for local work permits and visas for employees and their family members.
- Day-to-day administration, including invoicing, banking, payments.
- Communication with various authorities and government agencies.
- Preparation and execution of board and shareholder meetings.
- Drafting minutes and resolutions.
- Statutory filings with local companies register.
- Payroll (salary, social insurance, pension, tax) calculations and payments.
- Preparation and issuing pay slips |Preparation of annual reconciliations.
- Administration of leave entitlements.
- Registration, preparation and filing of tax returns, from corporation income to local value added (VAT, GST, Mehrwertsteuer) and withholding tax.
- Local administration at your offices, either part-time or full-time, as administrative support or financial controller.
- Acting as an agent for serving of process for companies not registered in the country.
- Rental of desk(s) at an ACE office per week, month or year, all-inclusive.
- One-stop shop for Special Purpose Vehicles involved in complex finance, real estate or shipping other structures.