SCCN focuses on wildlife protection.
We facilitate the sale of digitalized pieces of artwork (NFT’s) which are tokenized onto a blockchain. In general, these digital files do not have physical copies; instead, they exist solely in the digital universe where art collectors can buy and sell them. We have a different approach.
Our NFT’s are connected to real animals and their life stories, and to physical works of art, in the form of digital twins.
It’s now or never; no ifs, no buts. That is the code red warning in the sixth report from the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change in Geneva.
We follow a straightforward agenda:
- We bring together artists from around the world and invite them to digitalize their art.
- The art is connected to specific animals, video stories and NFT’s. The art and the NFT’s are sold to the public. The proceeds will be used to support our projects.
- High-profile international events bring together the supporters of our mission. Influencers promote our projects and attract more awareness.
- A number of artists are involved in the project.
- High-profile sponsors support us financially or in kind.
- We are backed by a number of international celebrities.
Our ambassadors are the driving force behind the project.
- HSH Georg-Victor Prinz zu Bentheim-Steinfurt
- Mrs. Dana Meistre Comley
- Mr. Stan Kessel
- Mrs. Anina Malherbe-Lan